We offer a variety of electrical services for both residential and commercial properties, including upgrades, repairs, replacements, and installations.
Is your home suffering through electrical or plumbing problems but you can’t figure out where they are coming from? Don’t hesitate to call us.
If you’re older home is unable to keep up with the sometimes intense electrical demands of the 21st century, then call us for an electric service panel upgrade
Are you noticing your home’s lighting starting to flicker or lose power on a more constant basis? Then you need an electric lighting upgrade! Call us today.
Faulty wiring, downed power lines, and an overabundance of appliances can overwhelm your electrical system and spell trouble for your home’s power.
Old, waterlogged, or broken pumps can wreak havoc your home or property. We'll diagnose and fix your problem before leaving on our way.
Install a Ceiling Fan
A ceiling fan is always a great choice for cooling a room. It is usually the first thing you see when entering a room and can range from sleek and trendy to standard and traditional.
Outdoor and Motion Lighting
One of the most popular trends in home care in recent years is outdoor motion-sensor lighting.
Digital Thermostat Installation
With energy costs from utilities going up every year, it is more important to than ever to keep heating and cooling costs controlled.
We Specialize In
- Electrical Safety and Maintenance Inspections
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Recessed lighting
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Dedicated circuits
- Plumbing Safety and Maintenance Inspections
- Gas Appliance upgrades
- Hot water tank replacement
- Plumbing troubleshooting
- Leaky pipe fixing
- Electrical Surge Protection
- Attic and bath exhaust fans
- Ceiling fan installation
- Fixture repair and replacement
- Natural Gas BBQ
- Full home plumbing installation
- Drainage clogs
- Toilet replacements
- Sink and faucet upgrades
- Outdoor/landscape lighting
- Hot tub and appliance wiring
- Dedicated Circuits and sub panels
- Dimmer and light fixture installation
- Breaker replacements
Our Electrical & Plumbing Technicians are:
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully licensed